The United Arab Emirates is an emerging medical tourism destination for patients worldwide. It has magnificent medical facilities which provide patients to get better in a short period. Gastroenterology is a medical field that requires years of expertise and a deep understanding of the patient’s condition. The UAE’s surgeons and doctors’ team has all the essential medical care to deliver to its patients. Also, there are many best gastroenterology hospitals in the United Arab Emirates which are known for their advanced medical infrastructure and world-class facilities.
What is Gastroenterology?
Gastroenterology is one of the medical branches which focuses on treating disorders related to the digestive system. The process involves the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of the problem. It is associated with the digestive part of the body, like the esophagus, liver, stomach, intestines, gallbladder, and others.
The most common conditions solved under this branch include ulcers, gastrointestinal cancers, hepatitis, and Crohn’s disease. Gastroenterology involves different approaches, including surgical, medical, and therapeutic interventions to treat patients with the condition related to the digestive part of the body.
What are the Treatments and Therapies Comes Under Gastroenterology?
Gastroenterology is a vast field that involves various treatments and therapeutic procedures, which include –
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection –This treatment treats early-stage gastrointestinal tumors with minimal surgical interventions.
- Transplant Therapies –This therapy offers new hope to patients with the conditions like organ failures. Liver and intestinal transplants take place in this therapy to make the life of the patients easy.
- Targeted Biologic Therapies –Conditions like Cohn’s disease and other which needs targeted treatment are covered under this therapy. It used innovative biologic medications to deliver the best outcome for the patient.
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries –In this type of surgery, robotic-assisted treatment is provided to the patients, which minimizes the recovery time and enhances the chances of health. It is best for treating conditions like colorectal cancer and gallbladder disorders.
What is the Gastroenterology Treatment Cost and Success Rate in UAE?
Although medical treatment costs a lot for the patients, the cost of treatment in the UAE is low compared to other countries. Also, the cost depends on the condition of the patient and which treatment process he goes with for the treatment.
The success rate of the treatment in the UAE is higher than in other countries. Also, the success rate of the treatments lies in various factors like the patient’s specific condition, medical background, treatment choice, and many others. In UAE, the success rate varies between 70 to 95% depending on the factors.
Which are the Best Gastroenterology Hospitals in the United Arab Emirates?
The United Arab Emirates is known for its medical tourism and medical facilities. Here are some of the best gastroenterology hospitals in the United Arab Emirates that are known for their advanced facilities and advanced medical treatments –
Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai
- Canadian Specialist Hospital is a leading hospital in the Gastroenterology field established in 1970.
- It offers 200 beds with multi-specialty facilities, which allow its patients to get ease during their treatment process.
- The world-class medical facilities of the hospitals work with a team of experienced medical professionals.
- It provides international standard quality services in Gastroenterology, and the surgeon’s team deals with the patients with empathy and care.
Zulekha Hospital, Dubai
- Zulekha Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital best known for its Gastroenterology treatment, established in the year 2004 and working to provide quality health care to patients.
- Thousands of patients get the best Gastroenterology treatment and return to everyday life.
- It has 30-plus medical departments, from basic to emergency patient services. Also, the advanced facilities and infrastructure make the hospital environment patient friendly.
- The hospital is equipped with innovative operation theatres and surroundings. Also, the team of the hospital is very kind to their patients.
Prime Hospital, Dubai
- Prime Hospital was established in 1999 and is one of Dubai’s leading medical facility providers.
- Thousands of patients worldwide visit the hospital to avail the medical facilities and care from the hospital.
- The Joint Commission International and the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards accredited the medical services and hospital facilities in 2016 and 2019, respectively.
- The hospital has everything on its premises, from deluxe stays to hygienic cafeterias and basic medical facilities to innovative operation theatres.
- The expert team of surgeons is highly experienced and the best in their field, providing customized and personalized patient care.
Thumbay Hospital, Dubai
- Thumbay Hospital is one of the most significant leading choices for patients when it comes to getting treatment in the field of Gastroenterology. It was established in 2015 with a commitment to serving its patients.
- It has established itself as one of Dubai’s leading medical service providers. The hospital successfully gets accreditation from the Ministry of Health, UAE.
- The hospital surgeon’s team and staff are well qualified and best in their areas. It knows more than 50 languages that ease international patients’ communication.
- This JCI-accredited hospital has more than 150 beds with ample other services, including consultation, examination, surgeries, diagnosis, and many others.
Apart from these, there are many best gastroenterology hospitals in the United Arab Emirates, which are best in providing a high success rate of treatment of its patients. Years after years, UAE transformed into a leading place for patients worldwide to receive qualitative treatment for their basic to complex medical problems. The medical services and care are filled with high quality, and the cost of the treatment is very affordable. All these factors made medical treatment accessible and affordable for patients in the UAE.