Feed Phytobiotics Market Research Report Overview
Feed phytobiotics market are plant-derived compounds that are used in animal feed to improve animal health and performance. They can be added to feed in a variety of forms, including liquids, powders, and premixes. Feed phytobiotics can have a number of benefits for animals, including:
- Improved digestion and nutrient absorption: Feed phytobiotics can help to improve digestion and nutrient absorption by stimulating the production of digestive enzymes and by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Increased immunity: Feed phytobiotics can help to boost the immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells and by activating antioxidant enzymes.
- Reduced stress: Feed phytobiotics can help to reduce stress by regulating the production of stress hormones.
- Improved meat quality: Feed phytobiotics can help to improve meat quality by reducing the amount of fat and cholesterol in meat.
Market Growth Drivers
Request Free Sample PDF Page Below Click Link : https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/feed-phytobiotics-market-4717
The global feed phytobiotics market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2023 to 2030. The market is being driven by a number of factors, including:
- Increasing demand for organic and natural products: Consumers are increasingly demanding organic and natural products, including organic and natural animal feed. Feed phytobiotics are a natural alternative to synthetic antibiotics and growth hormones.
- Growing awareness of the benefits of feed phytobiotics: The benefits of feed phytobiotics are becoming increasingly well-known, which is driving up demand for these products.
- Rising livestock production: Livestock production is expected to increase in the coming years, which will drive up demand for animal feed and, consequently, for feed phytobiotics.
The feed phytobiotics market outlook is segmented by type, by animal, and by region. The type segment is divided into essential oils, organic acids, flavonoids, saponins, and others. The essential oils segment is the largest segment of the type market, accounting for over 40% of the market share. The animal segment is divided into swine, poultry, cattle, aquaculture, and others. The swine segment is the largest segment of the animal market, accounting for over 35% of the market share. The region segment is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America is the largest regional market, accounting for over 30% of the market share.
The major players in the global feed phytobiotics market include Delphyne SAS, Elanco Animal Health, Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Novus International, Inc., and BIOMIN Holding GmbH. These companies are all major producers of feed phytobiotics.
The outlook for the global feed phytobiotics market is positive. The market is expected to continue to grow at a steady pace in the coming years, driven by the factors mentioned above. The increasing demand for organic and natural products, the growing awareness of the benefits of feed phytobiotics, and the rising livestock production are all expected to contribute to the growth of the market.
The global feed phytobiotics market is a large and growing market. The market is being driven by the increasing demand for organic and natural products, the growing awareness of the benefits of feed phytobiotics, and the rising livestock production. The outlook for the market is positive, and the market is expected to continue to grow at a steady pace in the coming years.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to make the right decisions by providing them with accurate and reliable market research reports. Our reports provide insights on global markets, emerging trends, and key players in the market.